£23000 - £30000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Market Insight Analyst - Maidenhead - £30,000 per annum
Wade Macdonald are thrilled to be representing an exciting and rapidly growing business who specialise in commodities data analysis. They looking to support expansion of their friendly team by adding an ambitious Analyst with experience in Commodities and economics. This is a fantastic permanent opportunity if market research is your passion and you would like the chance to work with blue-chip organisation
Driving insights, change and evidence interventions
- Preforming in depth market research on the commodities, including primary and secondary analysis.
- Providing trading data for new product development and the implementation of operational processes
- Building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders and industry participants
- Delivering reports on spend, pricing and profit analysis
What you'll need to be successful
To be part of this exciting opportunity, you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Experience within Commodities and Market Research is an absolute must
- Ability to undertake forecasting activities and providing analysis on the market trends.
- Have a great attention to detail and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present to various levels of management
- Advanced Excel skills
Ideal but not essential
Have experience within Agricultural commodities
Degree in Economics / Agriculture or an analytical degree
At least 2 years' experience
What you'll receive in return
Not only will you be part of a supportive, passionate and energetic team but you will also receive the following;
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays and your birthday off
- Generous pension contribution
- Health Insurance
- Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Fantastic social events
- Free breakfasts and lunches every month!
How to proceed
If this role is of interested, please apply directly to this advert
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.