£50000 - £55000 per annum
10 days ago
Management Accountant - £55,000 - Didcot - Remote working
This market leading organisation is looking to recruit a newly qualified Management Accountant due to Company growth.
This is a key role within a small finance team reporting to the Finance Manager, and providing monthly/weekly key information for the CFO on the financial status of the company.
Key role functions:
- Preparing the monthly UK and US management accounts and associated balance sheet reconciliations and group consolidation including variance analysis and commentary
- Payroll inputs liaising with HR and monthly reconciliation
- Preparing weekly consolidated cashflow
- Prepare quarterly VAT returns
- Assisting Finance manager with annual audit and tax requirements
- Maintaining user accounts in accounting systems
- Liaising with Third party Finance system provider to ensure the ERP system is maintained and up to date for changes in tax requirements and improvements required
- Processing of monthly company credit card claims
- Maintaining procedure documents for finance processes and continuously suggesting improvements
- Maintaining the company expense system Concur
- Supporting the Finance manager with adhoc requests
What will you need to be successful?
Experience of working in a fast paced Company
What will I receive in return?
Excellent working environment
How to proceed?
If this role is of interest please click the link to apply or send your CV to email@example.com
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.