£50000 - £60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Management Accountant - £50.000 - £60.000 - Central London - Permanent
Truly great opportunity for a proactive and hands on Management Accountant to be part of global business. Working for the UK entity you will ideally be a qualified individual with gravitas and experience already gained in a similar role.
- Managing the overhead budgeting and forecasting process
- Liaising with budget holders to ensure accuracy
- Posting of correcting journals
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly and quarterly management reporting packs
- Assist with the preparation of the annual statutory financial statements
- Assist with the preparation of the annual and half yearly stat reporting packs
- Assist in the preparation of the annual overhead budgets
- Assist in the preparation of the quarterly divisional reforecasts
- Liaison with external and internal audit
- Assist in the compilation of data to meet ad hoc reporting
- Comparison of actual performance against budget / forecast
What you will need to be successful
This is a hands on role in which you will have a varied day from assisting within various aspects of finance to undertaking bank reconciliations if required and to producing reports. As such you need to a diligent individual happy to "get stuck into the detail" whilst also able to communicate and think more commercially.
You will ideally be qualified with a couple years of post-qualification experience although for the right applicant the client could consider a finalist level individual. This role will require someone to be based in the office 3 - 4 days per week.
What you will receive in return
An exceptional benefits package which includes: 25 days leave, generous Pension scheme, bonus scheme, healthcare and life insurance.
How to proceed
Please apply below or email your CV to email@example.com
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.