£50000 - £55000 per annum
CRS / 002_1614078864
2 months ago
Management Accountant / Financial Analyst - Basingstoke - £50,000 - £55,000 plus additional benefits
Wade Macdonald are working in partnership with a fantastic client in the manufacturing space with the recruitment of a Management Accountant due success and growth. This is a key role within the business, working collaboratively with the company Finance Director.
With a background of over 20 years trading experience, this is a fantastic time to become a part of the organisation.
Key Responsibilities of Management Accountant:
- Preparation and presentation of monthly inventory reconciliations
- Support in the preparation of month end accounting
- Responsible for the account booking of branch operations and support audits
- Support FD in the production of the departmental expense analysis
- Support FD in in the production of gross margin analysis
- Issue daily sales report to management
- Assist in the support of system development within finance
- Maintain and develop new analysis for key cost areas
- Lead the team and provide cover for bank reconciliation, accounts receivable, and accounts payable when required.
- Ad - Hoc duties
What you will need to be successful:
- 3+ years working in a similar position
- ERP implementation experience
- Leading a small team
- Available at short notice
- Strong business partnering experience
How to proceed:
If this role sounds of interest to you, then please apply below or email your CV to email@example.com
Management Accountant - Basingstoke - £50,000 - £55,000 plus additional benefits
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.