£40000 - £45000 per annum
11 days ago
Management Accountant - £40000 - £45000 (some flexibility) + 10/15% bonus - Slough - Office based
My client requires a Management Accountant due to an internal promotion. This is a varied role working in a stable environment. This role will be working very closely with the Finance Manager.
- Analysing Actual v Budget results along with previous year comparisons
- Production and analysis of monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual financial reporting including general ledger master data, statutory reporting, management accounts, management, IFRS reporting
- Inventory Management includes management of fixed assets
- Point of contact for key stakeholders
- Preparation of strategic analyses and reports
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Variance Analysis
- Financial analysis - reporting of company financial performance, expenses control and cash collection
- Continuous improvement
- Ad - hoc duties
What you will need to be successful:
- Part/Qualified for CIMA OR ACCA or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of management accounting tools (budgeting and business planning, forecasting, reporting, variance analysis)
- Strong excel skills
- IFRS exposure (advantageous)
How to proceed:
Please apply below or email your CV to email@example.com
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.