£45000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Management Accountant - Basingstoke - 6 month contract - £45000 - £55000
My client is looking for a Management Accountant due to a period of change. This is a fantastic role working directly with the Finance Director. My client is a stable business that has been trading for over 20 years. This role has a strong chance of going permanent after the Six months.
- Preparation and presentation of monthly inventory reconciliations
- Support in the preparation of month end accounting
- Responsible for the account booking of branch operations and support audits
- Support FD in the production of the departmental expense analysis
- Support FD in in the production of gross margin analysis
- Issue daily sales report to management
- Assist in the support of system development within finance
- Maintain and develop new analysis for key cost areas
- Lead the team and provide cover for bank reconciliation, accounts receivable, and accounts payable when required.
- Ad - Hoc duties
What you will need to be successful:
- 3+ years working in a similar position
- ERP implementation experience
- Leading a small team
- Available at short notice
- Strong business partnering experience
How to proceed:
Please apply below or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.