£35000 - £37000 per annum
28 days ago
c£35k (dependent upon experience), hybrid-working, London
We have just been approached by an established financial institution who are recruiting for a Management Accountant. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic organisation who are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Management Accountant.
About The Role:
An all-round Management Accountant who will be supporting the CFO, experienced in day-to-day financial operations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing accounts payable and receivable from end-to-end and assisting with credit control
- Posting invoices, expenses and credit card statements
- Preparing weekly payment runs and management of daily/weekly/monthly cashflow
- Assisting with year-end audit
- Preparing accruals and prepayments schedule
- Calculating and submitting VAT returns
- Preparing monthly management accounts
What you will need to be successful:
Previous experience in accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control and management accounting.
- Experienced in accounts payable, accounts receivable and management accounting (5+ years ideally)
- Experienced in credit control and an understanding of working capital management
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and excellent excel skills
- Knowledge of Sage 50 Cloud based accounting
How to proceed:
If this role is of interest then please do apply using the link, thank you.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.