4 days ago
Impressive organisation with an excellent work culture and offering a supportive and collaborative environment for a finalist, or part qualified finance professional to grow and apply existing skills.
This is a US Management Accountant role which requires some experience in Stock, Inventory and Cost Accounting for the US & UK side of the business and it is essential that candidates have a demonstrable skills in this field.
This is a hands on role in which you will support the US Finance Manager with:
- Overall responsibility of inventory reporting and accounting, analyse cost of goods sold and margins at transactional level
- WIP reporting and Analysis
- Inventory reporting, reviewing and updating stock provisions
- Analysing cost of goods and margins
- Project accounting including review of cost and labour / materials per project
- Forecasting on projects
- Assisting with Profit and Loss Analysis
- Reviewing budgets versus forecast
- Intercompany billing and reconciliations
- Assisting with US Audit
- Assisting the US Finance Manager with reporting
What you will need to be successful
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate recent experience of working within Management accounts, ideally with Inventory / Stock accounting.
The business is looking for someone who is proactive and able to work with people and stakeholders both in the USA and the UK and knowledge of localised tax would be advantageous.
A part qualified active-studier or recently qualified individual with excellent communication skills. This role requires a degree of flexible working as you will be working on tasks and projects with USA led timezone differences at least 2 days per week.
What you will receive in return
Opportunity to work with a growing business and in a company that wants you to progress and learn. A supportive and collaborative organisation where you will be part of a much larger US business and have the benefits associated with a larger organisation.
How to proceed
If this role of interest to you then please send your most recent CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.