£30000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Management Accountant - Banbury - £35,000
This market leading Business has doubled its turnover within the last two years and are looking to do the same again over next next couple of years.
The Company has Teams in over 50 Countries and work with some of the World's biggest brands.
The role of Management Accountant is newly created due to growth and the plan is for the role to expand in alignment with Company growth.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Head of Finance based in UK
- Responsible for all financial accounting including balance sheet reconciliations, P&L, financial statements for a subset of entities within the Global business
- Monitor and manage daily financial operations, cash flow, and inter-company transactions
- Process accruals, prepayments, payroll entries
- Review and control gross margin on individual orders
- Liaise with AP and AR teams to make sure everything has been processed in a timely manner
- Liaise with Credit control and Sales team on overdue or due debtors
- Maintaining accounting records and ensuring that financial controls and procedures are adhere to
- Liaise with local tax and accounting specialists within each country on specific requirements
- Review VAT and annual returns, reconciling to accounting system
- Produce BvA reports with commentary
What will you need to be successful?
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Ability to produce accurate and timely management reports
- Familiar with UK/EU VAT
- Familiar with foreign currency transactions
- Experience of intercompany and multi entity organisations
- Well-versed in MS Office applications, especially Excel
- Team player, pro-active, who enjoys challenges and a can do attitude.
- Can work under pressure with tight deadlines in a fast growing company
What will you receive in return?
Fantastic exposure and progression opportunity
How to proceed?
If this role is of interest then please do apply using the link or email email@example.com
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.