£40000 - £42000 per annum
27 days ago
Management Accountant - Theale (Hybrid Working) - £40000 - £42000
A dynamic, fast growing organisation based in Theale seek a Management Accountant to join their forward thinking finance team. This is a fantastic role which offers study support and progression for the right candidate.
Reporting to a Financial Manager you will be a hands-on finance professional who enjoys all aspects of financial and management accounts. You will be responsible for communicating financial information to various non-financial staff at all levels. Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Preparation of monthly management reporting and financial statements for project companies, to include variance analysis vs. budget and forecast
- Analysis of operations costs being recharged to project companies to ensure accurate cost categorisation and alignment with contracts.
- Involvement with sales ledger process to ensure invoices are raised and settled in a timely manner
- Working closely with accounts payable to ensure the ledgers are accurate
- Supporting with weekly/monthly/quarterly cashflow forecasts
- Involvement in budgeting and reforecasting process
- Liaising with auditors
- Liaising with budget holders
- Support the monthly group management reporting and consolidation process as needed.
- Ad-hoc project support as required
The Successful Candidate:
- Part qualified accountant, or qualified by experience.
- Minimum 3 years' experience of production of management and statutory accounts.
- Experience of IFRS and UK GAAP (FRS102) (advantageous)
- Fully conversant with MS Office and standard accounting software
What You Will Receive In Return:
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will be able to work in a hybrid manner, visiting the office just a couple of times a week. The organisation are growing and so your hard work and attitude will be rewarded with the opportunity to expand your skill-set and progress. You will work with dynamic finance professionals and therefor have the chance to learn from some great people.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.