£55000 - £65000 per annum
3 months ago
Senior Data Scientist
A new opportunity has opened up for a mid-senior data scientist to join a growing technology company based in Reading who specialize in unique payment and transaction technologies. Using modern cloud computing, they specialize in producing multiple solutions in the financial domain and are now looking to implement advanced Machine Learning into their business to deliver predictive insights.
You will be joining the growing team, utilizing their vast data warehouse to create production-level machine learning algorithms.
Skills & Experiences:
- Demonstrable hands-on experience in deploying and maintaining machine learning models in production environments
- Familiar with offline (batch) and online (live/stream) data pipelines
- Advanced Python (including sklearn, numpy, pandas, matplotlib) and at least intermediate level Java (or C#)
- Comfortable running SQL queries to fetch data from the internal data-store
- Prior exposure to the Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence, Stash) or similar
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment through close cooperation with commercial and DevOps teams amongst others
If this position sounds of interest please apply directly to this advert or get in touch with Michael Winter
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.