£50000 - £60000 per annum
9 months ago
Life Cycle Assessment Principal Consultant - flexible working locations (London, Bristol, Manchester & Oxford) - £50,000 - £60,000
Wade Macdonald are thrilled to be representing a global leader within the sustainability sector, who are looking for a LCA expert and Principal Consultant in combination
- Will report to Head of Analytics, who in turn reports to UK Leadership Team.
- LCA activity is a key and every growing activity for the group with clients all over the world.
- Is a senior technical position and will include engagement and technical leadership within our global LCA team
-Applying leading technology solutions to our LCA activity and are continually looking out for new approaches to do it better, faster. The role will be encouraged to explore these options
- It is a client facing role so while technically very competent will also be able to manage large projects with clients.
- There is a team of about ½ dozen LCA specialists globally and the role will be one of the leads for this team. They are supported by data visualisation specialists, analysts and software developers.
What you'll need to be successful...
- 5-years' experience in delivering complex LCAs within different markets
- we would expect extensive experience in one of the main tools including GaBi, openLCA or SimaPro etc. and advanced competency in Microsoft Excel
- 1st Class or 2:1 STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths) Bachelors/Master's Degree
How to proceed
If this role is of interested, please apply directly to this advert
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.