15 days ago
Lead Data Scientist
Our client is a global online business who truly are a market leader in what they do.
You will take ownership of the organisations newest B2C product by guiding their CRM and Growth Marketing strategy through data-driven insights and discovery. You will leverage a marketing and CRM strategic mindset to uncover insights and tell a story with data. You will be some that believes an Analyst's job is to give meaningful commentary around growth roadmap - not just looking at numbers or supplying reports to teams.
You will identify, design, and implement statistical analyses, identify key user segments, contribute directly to the prioritisation of the project roadmap, and drive a deep understanding of all our customers.
- Together with business leadership you will develop the growth strategy for their new product through data insights, own success measurement and reporting
- Responsible for uncovering opportunities to drive growth in user engagement, customer lifecycle, and revenue through routine analysis of performance metrics.
- Own data quality and reporting for CRM and Marketing efforts for the product, while taking ownership of the dashboards to communicate impact at both the strategic and tactical levels.
- Maintain a working knowledge of data mining and visualization best practices.
The Successful Candidate
- Deep expertise with SQL
- Snowflake, PostgreSQL, Python are highly desirable. Hive / Hadoop cluster querying a plus
- Extensive experience with Tableau (or similar Business Intelligence tools)
- Direct history of bringing a product to market. eCommerce and Membership product analytics experience highly desirable.
- Passion for driving business decisions using data-driven insights that enhance understanding of the customer, identifying what business opportunities are uncovered, and working with cross functional teams to capitalise on them.
- A self-starter who demonstrates initiative, entrepreneurship, and tenacity while working independently.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.