£75000 - £90000 per annum
20 days ago
Lead Data Engineer - London - £75000 - £90000
We have an exciting opportunity with a business that has experienced rapid growth both in the UK and across Europe. Our client is ranked within the five largest within their field in Europe and has achieved this by revolutionising the cost model behind their offering without compromising on quality or customer experience. Technology underpins everything they do.
They are looking for a lead data engineer to take the next step in their career in a role that is available due to progression. You will be joining a small team and will play an instrumental part in the delivery of an exciting new project to provide a unified data platform across the entire group.
In this position, you will closely with a wider team of data scientists to on-board a wide variety of new datasets and deploy machine learning models into production. You will also be involved shaping the way the business uses data with development of reports and dashboards.
You will get the opportunity to work with cutting edge data processing technologies and be mentored by highly respected data platform experts.
- Previous experience of implementing data warehouse solutions in Azure, SQL data platform development, T-SQL, ADF, AAS, Power BI
- Strong ADLS, Databricks Delta, Python
- Experience of structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data processing
- Experience of environment management and deploying to production
- Azure DevOps, CI/CD
- Good understanding of quality assurance within a data warehouse context
- Experience of agile delivery methodologies
- Experience of supporting a data science function is desirable
Please contact email Ashley Hewitt with your application at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through this advert
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.