15 days ago
Lead Data Analyst
Our client is a global online business who truly are a market leader in what they do.
You will be someone who believes an Analyst's job is to give meaningful commentary around growth roadmaps - not just looking at numbers or supplying reports to teams.
A Lead Data Analyst will go above and beyond providing reports and analysis. You will consult on product design and customer experience. This role will identify, design, and implement statistical analysis, and contribute directly to the prioritisation of the feature roadmap of our consumer products.
- Responsible for uncovering opportunities to drive growth in user engagement and revenue through routine analysis of performance metrics.
- Together with business leaders, define data goals for specific revenue growth projects that simultaneously define project success while also resulting in a meaningful business outcome.
- Own data quality and make sure nothing gets lost in translation
- Recommend the best course of action by performing deep analysis of completed A/B tests that assess impact across a range of metrics.
- Influence decision-making at the highest levels of the company. Together with Business Leadership, create growth models that forecast revenue growth, identifying areas where improvement is needed.
The Successful Candidate:
- Deep expertise with SQL and working with databases is a must.Snowflake, PostgreSQL, Python are highly desirable.
- Deep experience with Tableau (or similar Business Intelligence tools)
- Passion for driving business decisions using data-driven insights that result in superior growth
- A self-starter who demonstrates initiative, entrepreneurship, and tenacity while working independently.
Please contact Ashley Hewitt for more details, or press apply!
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.