£27000 - £30000 per annum
about 2 years ago
Junior Data Scientist
A new opportunity has opened up for a junior data scientist to join a growing technology company based in Reading who specialise in unique payment and transaction technologies. Using modern cloud computing, they specialise in producing multiple solutions in the financial domain.
- Interact and extend the newly launched databases that contain vast amounts of data
- Use SQL queries to translate business requirements
- Translate the data into SaaS metrics for forecasting business trends & performances
Skills & Experiences:
- Strong experience using Python
- Knowledge of standard python libraries - NumPy, SciPy, Scikit-learn, pandas etc.
- Experience reporting and ETL tools - SSRS, SSIS
- Proficient hands on data science experience
- Strong SQL knowledge
If this position sounds of interest please apply directly to this advert or get in touch with Michael Winter
Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org 01189559530 07825711262
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.