£22000 - £25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Service Desk Analyst - £22,000 - £25,000 - Maidenhead
This exciting Service Desk Analyst vacancy is based in modern offices at my Client's European HQ in Maidenhead. They are a fast-growing company leading technology business specialising in Telecommunications.
- Diagnosing connectivity problems
- Managing any incoming queries in a timely manner
- Providing support to various departments in the company
- Dealing with processes in the dispatch and operational side
What you'll need to be successful
The successful applicant will possess the majority of the experience / skills below:
- 1+ year of commercial experience preferably within IT support i.e. 1st/2nd line support
- Experience in the technology/telecoms sector
- Great communication skills
- Be able to use your own initiative
- Advanced skills in Excel is a necessity
- Well known experience in ticket management system such as ServiceNow
What you will receive in return:
You will get the opportunity to join a friendly, fast growth business who truly invest in their staff. You will be given very competitive benefits and opportunities to progress.
How to proceed
If you're interested in this position, then please contact me on one of the following
Ashley.email@example.com 01189 559 508/07799 506 248
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.