about 1 year ago
IT Business Analyst - Slough
Wade Macdonald are proud to be currently working with a well-established Automotive company based in Slough area and operating across UK & Europe.
This is a truly outstanding opportunity for a hard-working and dedicated IT Business Analyst, who is passionate about supporting and implementing process development and provide high customer satisfaction as well as successfully deliver application change. This is a perfect role if you enjoy working in an energetic environment and want to make an impact!
* Proposing solutions and ensuring top quality processes in order to provide accurate reports on change
* Working closely with the team and 3rd parties to establish security guidelines are met
* Reviewing and providing analysis on the services and applications provided
* Dealing with the improvement and maintenance of processes, documentation and implementing automation
* Responsibility over data flow
* Working on bespoke internal systems
* Must have experience dealing with ITIL processes; i.e. Change evaluation and management.
* Proficient experience in IT applications as well as training and assisting to ensure users are aware of changes
* Practical knowledge in Business analysis and exposure to the financial sector
* Desirable but not essential; exposure to SDLC and be degree educated in Business, IT or a relevant subject
What you will receive in return:
* 25 days holiday (will increase in time)
* Great pension scheme
* Private medical with Bupa
* Discount and vouchers
* Company car or annual bonus
If you are interested please apply or contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.