£50000 - £55000 per annum
14 days ago
International Management Accountant - Basingstoke - £50,000 - £55,000
The role of Management Accountant sits within this market leading Company with a Global reach. The strong international presence of the Company has enabled them to grow rapidly and they partner with multi-national corporations, public companies, professional partnerships, banks and financial institutions.
To be part of Finance team responsible for book keeping and financial reporting activities of the Company covering accounting, reporting and tax compliances for four international offices based in France, Spain, Greece and Singapore. Working closely with members of the Finance team, providing an excellent service to clients, contacts and staff. Take ownership of the month end close process of the Firm to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Production of accurate and timely monthly Management Accounts for international offices including all balance sheet reconciliations and profit and loss schedules including monthly KPI reporting.
- Continuous management of Accruals, Prepayments, Intercompany, Bank and Fixed Assets for international offices
- Working closely with 3rd party Accountants to ensure local reporting is submitted on time and is accurate, maintain the accuracy of entries posted into Elite, ensuring polices such as Fixed Asset classification are followed and overseeing timely and accurate submission of Trial Balances including back up reconciliations.
- Accurate and timely postings to current accounts, drawings, taxation and capital accounts in Elite and maintenance of associated schedules.
- Completion of year end audit files and year end liaison with external auditors
- Ensuring that all local statutory, tax and reporting compliances are met.
- Involvement in production of local VAT returns including the ESL submissions and dealing with adhoc VAT queries for the Firm
- To undertake any specific training when required to do so and overall having a responsibility towards self-development
- Assisting within the department or any other duties as reasonably required
- Day to day management of an accounts assistant who predominantly works as an assistant to this role
What will you need to be successful?
To be successful in this role you will need to able to work in a varied and busy Finance role. ACCA/CIMA/ACA Qualified
What will you receive in return?
Fantastic working environment
The opportunity to work within a leading Company
Exceptional progression opportunities
How to proceed?
If this role is of interest then please do apply using the link or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.