about 1 month ago
My client, a SME business in the Winchester area, require an Accountant to join their business on an interim basis. They are seeking a candidate who can join them quickly and on-board at no-more than 1 weeks notice.
Working alongside the CEO, the Accountant will be responsible for monthly management accounting, A/P, Payroll, AR, reporting and analysis. The duties of the Accountant will include:
- Producing full management accounts inclusive of accruals, prepayments, balance sheet reconciliations
- Standing order processing
- Bank reconciliations
- Support with Payroll processing
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Cash flow forecasting
- Ensuring all financial processes are dealt with in accordance to policy and procedure
- V-Lookups, Pivots, Sum IF statements
- Ad-hoc duties as requested by the CEO
What you'll need to be successful
If you are seeking a new role and available to start at short notice please do get in touch ASAP!
With experience already gained and having already worked in a similar role you will have experience in the above duties. Working in a team you will need to have:
- 2-3 years' experience of management accounting within an SME environment
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work remotely and accurately
- Good communication skills (written & verbal)
- Advanced Excel skills
- A willingness to take extra responsibilities
What you'll receive in return
If successful, in return you will receive:
- Flexible working
- Permanent role once settled
- Competitive salary
- Onsite parking
Interviews will likely take place via Telephone, then Video call or face to face. On-boarding can be done remotely. IT equipment is provided.
Please get in touch with email@example.com for more information.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.