Leeds, West Yorkshire
£25000 - £32000 per annum
10 months ago
A unique and challenging position has opened up for an insight analyst to join a global business in the analytical domain. This interesting company provide innovative advanced analytics to some of the leading companies in the FMCG and retail sector. Using vast amounts of rich data, they help companies all over globe harness the power of that data to transform their analytics and provide truly innovative solutions and insights to improve sales and profitability. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to be challenged by their next role, in a fast paced and electric environment in their office based in a great location in central Leeds.
- Provide advanced insights for existing clients
- Support the line manager in delivery of client requirements for proactive analysis and product development opportunities.
- Ensure client issues are resolved quickly and the root cause is identified and managed.
- Interact with other teams, including software, to help improvements
- Be an integral part for the improvements in the businesses insights
Skills & Experiences:
- Strong experience applying analytics to a work or academic environment
- Solid knowledge of retail operations and processes
- Knowledge of supply chain processes
- Strong experience with Excel and PowerPoint
- A proactive and creative attitude to problem solving and delivering results
- Experience with SQL
- Knowledge of the following: R, Python, Tableau, PowerBI, SSRS or SPSS
- Experience designing analytical reporting tools
If this position sounds of interest please apply directly to this advert of get in touch with Michael Winter
Michael.email@example.com 01189559530 07825711262
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.