£50000 - £100000 per annum
3 months ago
Oxford's most exciting R&D company is looking to hire a multitude of image processing experts, ranging in seniority, to join the rapidly expanding image analysis team. After 3 years of growth on growth, this multinational, highly successful team is looking to expand its analytical capabilities by implementing state of the art image processing and machine learning techniques to analyse vast sets of highly unique multimodal data.
This is a fantastic chance to solve novel image processing problems, create scientific software that is distributed all over the world and implement state of the art machine learning algorithms to automate processes within the companies analytics.
- Provide image analysis solutions to solve novel and interesting image processing problems
- Develop scientific software that will automate the analytics for their growing global customer base
- Interact with different team members to solve various problems
Essential Skills & Background:
- MSc or preferably a PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or physics
- Strong experience utilising image processing (ideally for medical images), using either Python, C++ or Matlab
- Experience developing scientific software
- Capable of developing Machine Learning algorithms from scratch
- Understanding the underlying theory and experience of training a neural network
- Analysis from the cloud would be desirable but not essential
Data Science, Machine Learning, Neural Network, Deep Learning, Python, Image processing, image analysis, matlab, C++
- Michael Winter | Michael.email@example.com | 01189559530 / 07825711262
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.