Oxford, Oxfordshire, S. E. England, England
£35000 - £70000 per annum
about 1 year ago
One of Oxford's most exciting R&D company is looking to hire a multitude of image analysis experts, ranging in seniority, to join the rapidly expanding image analysis team. After 3 years of growth on growth, this multinational, highly successful team is looking to expand its analytical capabilities by implementing state of the art image processing and machine/deep learning techniques (in particular convolutional neural networks) to analyse vast sets of highly unique multimodal data, including novel biological images.
This is a fantastic chance to solve novel image processing problems, create scientific software that is distributed all over the world and implement state of the art machine learning algorithms to automate processes within the companies analytics. Proven experience of scientific software development, algorithmic development of cutting edge CNN (convolutional neural nets) and Python engineering experience is crucial.
- Provide image analysis solutions to solve novel and interesting image processing problems
- Develop scientific software that will automate the analytics for their growing global customer base
- Interact with different team members to solve various problems
Essential Skills & Background:
- MSc or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or physics
- Strong experience with image processing (ideally for medical images), using either Python, C++ or Matlab
- Experience developing scientific software
- Capable of developing Machine Learning algorithms from scratch
- Understanding the underlying theory and experience of training a neural network
- Experience building cutting edge CNN (convolutional neural networks)
Data Science, Machine Learning, Neural Network, Deep Learning, Python, Image processing, image analysis, software engineering
- Michael Winter | Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org | 01189559530 / 07825711262
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.