£11 - £80000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Heading up a new division of an established consultancy you will be an experienced HR professional with the ability to be involved with business development. You will expand on existing client relationships, whilst also identifying new opportunities. You will also carry out consultancy work.
Based in central Reading, there will be some travel involved to meet with clients.
External duties will include:
- Advising on ER issues
- Advising management on the administration of human resources policies and procedures
- Analysing a company's current HR programs and recommending solutions
- Developing, revising, and implementing HR policies and procedures
- Ensuring HR programs and services are in compliance with established policies and procedures and laws and regulations
- Preparing and maintaining reports related to specific HR projects
- Assisting with the development and coordination of recommended changes regarding workflow
- Developing methods for compiling and analysing data for reports and special projects
- Presenting training sessions related to specific HR progress
This is an amazing opportunity for someone that wants to be involved from the beginning of the project. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits.
To register your interest please apply to this role or call Chris Goulding on 01189 560600
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.