HR Project Specialist / Project Coordinator
Reading - with travel to London and Germany
A superb opportunity to join an impressive business as they move forwards into their next stage of growth which will undoubtedly see them making additional positive changes across the organisation. As part of this they are seeking to appoint an HR professional with experience in projects to work with the senior leadership team.
This role will offer someone a great opportunity to be involved in several areas and really be at the forefront of change within the business. Initially providing support to the HR Heads of the UK business for strategic projects as part of the expansion of the group and then support to the wider global companies. They will have strong attention to detail, provide excellent project and data management, be highly organised and will have a good knowledge base around HR operations and organisational development.
The key accountability of the post holder will be project management support in:
- Working with the group and supporting their growth and HR strategy, including alignment and implementation of Group wide HR tools and programmes
- Strategic HR projects, through all stages - such as roll out and integration of HR system applications and processes
- Managing specific HR interactions throughout the future Group acquisitions - such as alignment and implementation of HR tools and programmes
- Reporting, building out and maintenance of reports across Group companies
- Reporting of solutions; including KPIS and budgetary/financial information
The successful candidate:
Experience in a similar HR project role.
- You may be CIPD qualified, working towards accreditation or with appropriate demonstrable experience.
- You will need to demonstrate a background in having dealt with projects in HR, with a good understanding of project management principles and successful project implementation.
- The organisation is looking for someone proactive and able to work in a changing and high-growth organisation where you can really build the foundations for their future HR offering.
- Working with the leadership across the business it is of course important that you have excellent written, verbal and presentation skills and confident dealing with all levels of an organisation.
- You will have a good understanding of corporate governance and compliance.
- There is a degree of travel with the role to London and additional across Europe and the US in the future.
What you will receive in return:
20 days annual leave, free parking, holiday buy scheme, cycle to work, life assurance plus additional benefits are on offer.
How to proceed
If this role is of interest, please apply using the link or send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.