City of London
£35000 - £40000 per annum + pension, life, health, 25 days leave
11 days ago
HR / Payroll Manager - City of London - up to £35,000 -£40,000 + Benefits
Bilingual to a professional standard in English and Mandarin
Wade Macdonald are working with a multinational company, who are looking for a HR Manger to join their business. This role is reporting into the HR Director where you will be able to not only learn, but also develop your career. The role as HR Manager is to manage all issues related to human resources such as payroll, remuneration, training etc. as well as the responsibility of hiring and recruiting interns and the responsibilities of maintaining office operation.
- Monthly Payroll for P.A.Y.E staff
- Preparing payroll year end
- Running and maintaining staff pension matching with updated pension regulation
- Dealing with starters and leavers
- Recording company HR files, staff holidays etc.
- Updating company HR documents and policies when necessary
- Dealing with staff childcare voucher
- In charge of staff benefit, including staff accommodation maintenance, private medical insurance management etc.
- Dealing with certain staff's the working visa application and related record
- Managing employee relations
- Prepare ISO Audit (HR aspect)
- Company recruitment coordination.
What you will need to be successful
To be considered for this role you will have previous HR & Admin and Payroll experience and ideally the organisation are looking for bi-lingual skills (English and Mandarin).
What you will receive in return
Pension, 25 days annual leave, medical insurance, income protection, and life assurance are all part of the package of benefits available.
How to proceed
If this role is of interest please apply using the link or send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
HR / Payroll Manager - City of London - up to £35,000 -£40,000
Bilingual to a professional standard in English and Chinese (Mandarin)
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.