Camberley, Surrey, S. E. England, England
£25000 - £35000 per annum + Company pension scheme
over 1 year ago
I'm proud to be currently working with a well-established automotive business based in the Camberley area, who are looking to hire an experienced HR Analyst to join their HR team.
Working with stakeholders from HR, IT and Finance your role will be to support business decision making and the delivery of the People strategy across the business. The Data Analyst will be responsible for providing timely and accurate analytical support and insight across the employee life cycle.
Reporting into Regional HR Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Produce a range of accurate and timely people MI, reports and insight to enable decision making by key stakeholders in the business and HR team
- Run and produce standard quality reports and MI at agreed frequencies
- Identify and make continuous improvements to the quality and efficiency of MI, reporting and insight produced
- Main point of contact for all MI, reporting and insight queries and to resolve them quickly and accurately
- Support the implementation of new technology and development of existing technology as required
- Keep up to date with external people data related legislation
- Ensure people data is used and stored appropriately
- Develop people related data models and modelling as required
To be considered you must have:
- Microsoft Excel skills to advanced level (Macros, pivots, Vlookup, data modelling techniques)
- Ability to produce, analyse and interpret data from a variety of internal and external sources to produce quality insight
- Ability to communicate a range of data and information in a clear and concise manner to a varied audience
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to deliver results to tight timelines and work well under pressure
- Good knowledge and understanding of systems
- Good awareness of key people related legislation, e.g. GDPR etc.
If this opportunity sounds interesting please don't hesitate to apply or contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.