£36000 - £37000 per annum + plus benefits
3 months ago
** HR Advisor - Bracknell/Home Based - circa £36,000 + Excellent Benefits **
The company & The Role
I am pleased to be working with a hugely successful business services provider who are looking to recruit a passionate and enthusiastic HR Advisor to join their team. The team is evolving due to acquisition so there are exciting times ahead. You will be working in conjunction with a very inspirational HR Services Manager and passionate HR BPs and team. You will have energy, be confident and happy to work at pace. The ideal candidate with be CIPD level 5, be analytical and good with systems. There will be occasional travel to London, when we are allowed!
Key Responsibilities to be Successful
- Establish and develop trusted relationships across the business at a variety of levels through collaboration and gaining credibility
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of HR systems and practices
- Provide support to the HR Business Partners to deliver change projects, e.g. restructuring, M&A activities etc.
- Project work will include - policy and process reviews, performance improvements, sickness and absence and disciplinaries and grievances etc.
- Provide HR advice and guidance to specific client groups
- Provide support on complex employee relations issues
- Provide support on other leaves of absence such as maternity/paternity leave and changes to terms and conditions including flexible working requests etc.
- Work closely with the Resourcing team for business recruitment needs, and Learning & Development for business training needs
- Supporting the Head of Reward and Reward team with operational reward matters including the annual pay review.
- Compile and analyse HR Management Information
What you will Receive:
An opportunity to work for a market leading business as part of a fantastic and passionate HR team .
How to Proceed:
If this HR Advisor role has excited you, then please do get in touch with LucArey-Emma at Wade Macdonald - 07825 502491 - or send your CV via the portal ASAP!
** HR Advisor - Bracknell/Home Based - circa £36,000+ Excellent Benefits **
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.