Role: HR Administrator
This is great opportunity for someone who is looking to get into HR or gain more experience within the HR sector. This worldwide company is looking for a HR Administrator to join their growing team, they are looking for someone who has some knowledge of HR and is willing to learn. A provider and global leader in the technology field.
This role of an HR Administrator would be doing duties such as:
- Respond to all HR related queries, via phone, email and in person.
- Provide proactive HR support to the wider HR team, line managers and employees.
- Support recruitment activity when needed.
- Process new starters, secondments, promotions, leavers and change of terms and conditions.
- Assist with carrying out DBS checks for new starters.
- Contribute to monthly payroll by ensuring all overtime is processed as well as assisting the HR Manager with any other payroll responsibilities.
- Ensure data is up to date including all starters and leavers.
- Administer the HR System for the company.
- Prepare HR documents including employment contracts and pay change letters.
- Provide administrative support to line managers in HR processes, including note taking at investigations or formal meetings.
What you need to be successful:
To be successful for the role of HR Administrator you will need to have:
- Previous HR admin experience (Highly desirable)
- Time Management Skills
- CIPD or working towards (Desirable)
- Prioritise effectively.
- Proficient in relevant Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Excellent communication skill and a real keenness to learn
What you will receive in return:
Some benefits at this company would include:
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Death in Service 4x annual salary
- Pension Scheme
How to proceed
If this role is of interest, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.