£50000 - £70000 per annum
3 months ago
Senior Healthcare BI Analyst - Bracknell, Berkshire - £55,000 - £70,000
Our client is an Advisory business with a unique approach, combining methodology with progressive science analytics. With a strong emphasis on skills and knowledge being transferred to better the clients' development.
Broadly focused on Clinical Services and globally to other public sectors - for example Telecoms, Transport and Local Government - and continually seeking learnings and insights from other industries into health.
Analysis of client businesses and delivering insights into opportunities for operational improvements at both departmental level and organisation level.
Explore root causes of problems and variations, coach team members in the use of these tools and gain commitment to their ongoing use.
Support clients on their journey to better understand their business as a set of processes, the performance of their processes and the variation in practices.
Work collaboratively as part of a team to drive project delivery work both with clients and internally.
Work with team members to gain insights into processes, identify improvement opportunities, develop strategies for controlling and reducing variation, implement service improvements and achieve strategic aims throughout client organisations.
What you'll need to be successful
The role is for the incumbent to know and understand the company system, as well as healthcare. In that way when the person speaks to the healthcare provider they will understand exactly what the real requirement is, and advise on the existing functionality that can support their need as well as knowledge of health datasets and experience undertaking analysis within the relevant sector.
Skills & Experiences:
- A solid understanding of healthcare and how hospital patient flows work
- Experience in Implementation Change and Systems analysis
- Minimum of 5 years commercial analytical experience
- Experience with a range of statistical and analytics tools
- A clinical background and understanding of clinical specialties
- Proven experience presenting analytical finding to a range of internal and external clients
- A degree in a clinical subject
- Experience leading a team
- Experience working in business intelligence
- This position requires frequent travel to client sites and a full UK driving license is essential.
What you'll receive in return
Extremely competitive salary with a great range of company benefits; including private healthcare, pension, reimbursement of travel etc.
- Training is provided to help settle in
How to proceed
If this position sounds of interest, please apply directly to this advert or get in touch with Ashley Lopez Ashley.firstname.lastname@example.org TEL 01189559508 - MOB 07799506248
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.