Head of Financial Reporting - Remote - Circa £65,000
With a strong track record of operations and a global presence, our client is a leading provider of data and intelligence services with a large customer base in the Automotive sphere.
The multinational group of companies' mission is to equip businesses with the tools they need to make informed decisions, increase efficiency, and drive growth.
A synopsis on the role:
The successful candidate will oversee one of the organisations financial reporting teams, providing accurate and timely financial information to management and external stakeholders.
The Head of Financial Reporting will include managing the year-end accounting and control processes, preparing financial statements, ensuring compliance with statutory requirements, and leading a team of 3 direct reports to ensure the team and organisational objectives are met.
Key Responsibilities of the Head of Financial Reporting:
- Lead the financial reporting function, ensuring accurate and timely preparation of financial statements and other financial reports
- Provide financial analysis and insights to key stakeholders to inform and influence decisions
- Act as a financial business partner for senior management and external investors Ensure compliance with statutory requirements and manage year-end accounting and control processes
- Oversee the preparation of monthly accounts, budgets and forecasts in a timely and accurate manner
- Produce performance indicator reports and analysis, as well as ad-hoc reports and investigations, as required by management
- Evaluate financial risk to inform decisions and appraise investment proposals
- Develop and manage a team to ensure all objectives are met and procedures are followed
Successful applicants will possess:
- Full Accountancy Qualification (e.g., ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial reporting processes
- Experience with financial reporting software and strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to build positive relationships at all levels Demonstrated leadership skills and a clear vision for team development
Head of Financial Reporting - Remote - circa £65,000
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.