Up to £70000 per annum
4 months ago
Head of Data Scientist - London
Wade Macdonald are excited to be working with a highly successful boutique consultancy based in London who are looking to add a lead Data Scientist to their team. You will be working with leading FTSE companies as they bring cutting-edge, innovative solutions, powered by DigitalDNA, to life. They combine subject-matter expertise with strategy, technology and transformation consultancy to provide our clients with clear value.
About the Role
- You will be expected to lead the development of an artificially intelligent system that breaks down a project into the skills and resources needed to fulfil the demand for various clients across law and financial services.
- Collect data, performed feature engineering and integrated multiple machine learning algorithms and created a Rest API. Deployed the code to an AWS machine.
- Your main areas of focus will be 5g, Blockchain, IoT as well as digital transformation
- You will be leading a team of two Data Scientist.
- You will also be working with Cambridge and Imperial College London undergraduates throughout the year who will help with code and delivery.
Key Points (must show knowledge and experience in most if not all of these areas)
- Expertise in the field of Data Science & Artificial Intelligence
- Being able to understand client needs from technical perspective
- Target Driven
- Strong hands on coding ability
- Experience in leading and developing junior data scientist
- Knowledge of techniques including, Machine learning, Deep Learning, NLP, Time Series, graph data analytics, pattern detection etc.
- Experience using Python, Spark or R
- Knowledge and experience using SQL
- Use of the up to date Data Science platforms, Experience building and deploying solutions to Cloud (AWS, Google Cloud & Azure)
What you will receive in return
- Remote Working
- Very Competitive Salary
- Centrally located office should you need/want to go in.
- Excellent opportunity to grow as two previous Data Scientist have moved on Apple and Hewlett Packard.
- Very collaborative working environment
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.