£50000 - £55000 per annum
7 months ago
Group Reporting Accountant | Farnborough | £50,000 - £55,000
Wade Macdonald have partnered with a global business in search for a Group Reporting Accountant to join them on a permanent basis based Farnborough. This company are going through a significant growth and transition stage so this is branded as a key hire for the future face of finance who will work closely with the CFO and executive partners.
This role will be processes multi entity preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting requirements in line with UK GAAP. If you have previous experience within a large organisation but are beginning to question your future progression internally, this role will be ideal for you as my client attempt to promote within or help you develop by seconding internally.
- Support the preparation of the Group's half-year and full-year published consolidated statutory accounts, including liaison with the Group's external auditors;
- Support the preparation of the Group's monthly consolidated management accounts, including preparation of financial information and review of commentaries for inclusion in the monthly Chief Executive's Report;
- Preparation of statutory accounts for certain of the Group's UK subsidiaries under FRS 101;
- Research the latest developments in IFRS and company law; and
- Undertake ad hoc finance-based project work, including the reporting of business acquisitions and disposals.
- Ensure all statutory reports are prepared in accordance with accounting standards
- Ensuring that's controls and procedures are being adhered to by all functions within the business
What you'll need to be successful
- Post-qualified experience (ACA - Ideally a top 10 firm)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ideally with previous experience with UK GAAP and IFRS.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to clearly summarise and present information to management
What you'll receive in return
A competitive salary and great benefits package. Along with the opportunity to join an international business at a key transformation period.
How to proceed
Please send your details through to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.