£70000 - £80000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Group Reporting Manager - South Oxfordshire - £80,000 + Bonus (hybrid working)
WadeMacdonald are delighted to exclusively partnering this Global brand with their search for a talented Group reporting Manager. The role will report to the Group Financial Controller and will have full ownership of reporting the Groups results to the Board and senior stakeholders.
The role of Group reporting Manager will provide accurate financial reporting of Group consolidated results, including provision of monthly management accounts to the Holding Board and Executive Committee, monthly Divisional management accounts to Divisional management and year end and interim reporting to shareholders.
Key role functions:
- Preparation of monthly consolidated Group results and management information, including commentary.
- Reporting of Flash results for the month is performed for working day 4 and management accounts for working day 7.
- Management accounts include detailed commentary, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash flow and headcount reporting.
- Production of interim and year-end Group statutory accounts
- Produce consolidated IFRS accounts for stock exchange publication and Companies Act requirements.
- Liaise with Investor Relations Manager into shareholder presentations to support interim and year-end results
- Produce annual UK subsidiary company accounts
- Development and maintenance of Group accounting policies
- Management of the Group's external audit process
What will I receive in return?
What will I need to be successful?
Strong working knowledge of Statutory Reporting, Group Consolidations and IFRS
How to proceed?
If this role is of interest please click the link to apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.