Group Financial Controller - £85,000 - 10-15% Bonus - Didcot - Hybrid working
This innovative and fast growing Business is looking for a technically astute Group Financial Controller to support the CFO with implementing strategy and best practice. The role will also require on occasion to deputise for the CFO and attend Board Member meetings and present results.
This role of Group Financial Controller will provide full support to the CFO for both internal and external Financial Reporting taking responsibility and ownership for the implementation of appropriate policies, procedures, and processes to ensure an effective control environment. You will ensure strong accounting and reporting are in place throughout the group. Also management of a small finance function.
Key role functions:
- Ownership and development of the small group finance function, including group reporting, management reporting, tax, and treasury
- Internal reporting, including consolidated monthly US GAAP management accounts, and ad hoc reporting to business with the ability to refresh and develop reporting to ensure it remains insightful and fit for purpose
- Day to day management and development of UK/US finance team
- External reporting, including drafting of statutory accounts for both UK & US in accordance with IFRS and US GAAP respectively
- Management of external audit and development and documentation of strong internal controls framework to support future growth acting as the key contact for external auditors for the statutory audits of both UK & US entities
- Preparation of information to support tax filings in the UK and overseas
- Management of the UK and foreign payrolls
- Cashflow management for the group
What will you need to be successful?
Exposure to Group accounting, IFRS, UK/US GAAP
ACA Qualified accountant
What will you receive in return?
Excellent working environment
Exposure to a fast growth Business
How to proceed?
If this role is of interest please click the link to apply or send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.