£50000 - £65000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Group Financial Accountant | Newbury | £50,000 - £65,000
Wade Macdonald have partnered with a global business in search for a Group Financial Accountant to join them on a permanent basis based Newbury. This role will be processes multi entity preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting requirements in line with US GAAP, group consolidations, tax and statutory reporting.
- Preparation of the statutory accounts
- Corporate Tax year end submission
- Group consolidations
- Prepare monthly management P&L in conjunction with US quarterly reporting
- Timely delivery of month end and year end close in line with corporate timelines
- Financial reporting and group consolidations
- Prepare and ensure accurate submission of VAT returns
- Ownership of cash flow forecasts
- Prepare statutory accounts in line with accounting standards
- Implementation of local transfer pricing
- Responsible for tax compliance and submissions
- Ensure all statutory reports are prepared in accordance with accounting standards
- Ensuring that's controls and procedures are being adhered to by all functions within the business
What you'll need to be successful
- Post-qualified experience (ACA or ACCA)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ideally with previous experience with UK GAAP and FRS 102.
- Previous experience of financial reporting and US GAAP knowledge is ideal
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to clearly summarise and present information to management
What you'll receive in return
A competitive salary and great benefits package. Along with the opportunity to join an international business at a key transformation period.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.