Group Financial Accountant - Oxford - £50,000 - Hybrid Working
Wade Macdonald are delighted to be supporting this well known and respected Global Business with their search for a Group Financial Accountant. The role with support the Financial Controller. This position would suit a newly qualified individual.
The role of Group Financial Accountant will focus on group consolidations, reporting, multiple projects and process improvement.
- Support in the governance of the consolidation tool ensuring the integrity of the mapping and data collection from local accounting systems.
- Prepare consolidation entries and export of relevant reports to pass to internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the preparation of the main reports for the annual group accounts including Balance sheet, Profit & loss, cash flow statement and notes to the accounts under IFRS.
- Play a key role in liaising with the auditors and providing relevant group information on the group audit each year.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally to successfully manage the flow of information.
- Help to train the relevant internal finance team members across Europe to upload information in the tool each month, supporting where needed.
- Reconcile information regularly to ensure the integrity of all information uploaded and reported.
- Get Involved in adhoc group projects as required by the business from time to time.
- Become the main point of contact for UK tax compliance, liaising with tax advisors and ensuring returns are submitted on time.
- Supporting with the group treasury reporting including providing detailed analysis on cashflows and supporting the improvement of forecasting accuracy.
What do you need to be successful?
- ACA/ACCA qualification
- Previous experience in consolidating groups
- Experience in analysing, understanding and improving internal financial controls
- Strong understanding of all applicable IFRS standards
- An excellent communicator with the ability to influence key stakeholders
- You will be highly results-orientated with demonstrable success, achieving and exceeding challenging targets in an international context
What will you receive in return?
Exposure to the wider Business
Excellent working environment
Genuine career progression
How to proceed?
If this role could be of interest please click the link to apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.