£55000 - £65000 per annum
4 months ago
Liquid error: internal
Group Finance Manager - Basingstoke - £65000
Our client, an impressive business services organisation based in Basingstoke seeks a Group Finance Manager to join their growing business.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will ensure that the group accounts are produced accurately and in a timely manner. You will manage, train and support a team of financial accountants and take ownership of month end close.
Duties will include:
- Monthly Management Accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Profit and loss
- Monthly KPI reporting
- Production of accurate and timely monthly Divisional Accounts
- Continuous management of Accruals, Prepayments, Inter-company, Bank and Fixed Assets
- Cashflow reporting
- Completion of year end audit files and year end liaison with external auditors
- To undertake coaching, appraisals and training of direct reports
The Successful Candidate:
You will be a technically strong ACA / ACCA qualified finance professional with a minimum of three years post qualified experience. You will be a strong team player who is willing to role up their sleeves and a strong communicator. Ideally you will have worked in a group function.
What You Will Receive In Return:
You will be rewarded with a competitive package and benefits, the opportunity to work in a growing business and realistic chances to progress.
Please contact email@example.com to apply for the role
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.