Group Financial Accountant - Oxford - £65,000 - Hybrid Working
Wade Macdonald are delighted to be supporting this well known and respected Global Business with their search for a Group Financial Accountant. The role with support the Financial Controller. This position would suit a newly qualified individual.
The role of Group Financial Accountant will focus on group consolidations, reporting, multiple projects and process improvement.
- Deliver monthly group consolidated accounts to statutory standards on time for inclusion in FD's monthly board pack.
- Provide standard reporting framework for international offices financial reporting.
- Set the timetable and requirements for month end and year end management accounts to ensure that required deadlines and standards are met.
- Ensure that all monthly transactions are entered and accurately and reflect the company's position in line with accounting standards and accepted practice.
- Manage the consolidation process and consolidation entries.
- Ensure that balance sheets are comprehensive and accurately reflect the company's financial position. This includes ensuring that all balance accounts are reconciled on a monthly basis with supporting schedules.
- Ensure that all appropriate local and international office statutory accounts and tax submissions are calculated correctly and submitted on a timely basis.
- Oversee UK VAT requirements and general taxation queries, provide guidance to bid teams as appropriate.
- Lead audit process by liaising with company external auditors requirements for the Group and UK subsidiary including preparation of statutory accounts.
- Manage the intercompany processes including cash advances from UK to international offices.
- Ensure the groups compliance with transfer pricing policy.
- Understand and manage the foreign exchange exposure charged and to ensure that the appropriate provision for such exposure is appropriately provided for.
What do you need to be successful?
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Previous experience in consolidating groups
- Experience in analysing, understanding and improving internal financial controls
- Strong understanding of all applicable IFRS standards
- An excellent communicator with the ability to influence key stakeholders
- You will be highly results-orientated with demonstrable success, achieving and exceeding challenging targets in an international context
What will you receive in return?
Exposure to the wider Business
Excellent working environment
Genuine career progression
How to proceed?
If this role could be of interest please click the link to apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.