£30000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 year ago
My client is looking for a recent graduate to fulfil the following -
You will need to be highly driven and self-motivated as you will be integral to various departments across the business. This is a great opportunity to join a leading company in the financial domain where you can provide crucial analysis of their planning and projects which remain the backbone of the company.
- Deliver enhancements, change processes and change across tools within Financial Planning
- Ensure all projects are compliant and completed in a timely manner
- Attending stakeholder and management meetings in order to present findings and updates on processes
- Liaising with departments across the business to ensure requirements are met and that all changes are coordinated to the correct area.
What you'll need to be successful
- A proven record of strong IT capabilities, crucially the Microsoft Office stack
- A strong communicator, being able to interact and collaborate with various teams and seniority across the business
- A keen eye for detail - being able to spot anomalies and areas for improvements during projects
How to proceed
If you feel this role suits your skills and expertise, then please apply directly to this advert
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.