£250 - £300 per day
about 1 month ago
Global Payroll Manager - Berkshire (Can be remote) - £250 - £300 per day - 3 Months
Role & Team
We are looking for an experienced and self-motivated individual who can lead a global payroll team, primarily centralised in the UK. This will be for an initial 3 months but may need extending due to current staff shortages.
- Lead, support and develop the global payroll team of 15 people
- Ensure that payroll deadlines are adhered to providing for timely payment to employees.
- Review and approve payroll controls, ensuring operating procedures are up to date and accurate.
- Manage the relationship with each payroll service provider
- Ensure documentation is securely archived and payroll data complies with GDPR.
- Ideally you will be CIPP qualified or equivalent
- Have EMEA Payroll Manager experience with Global preferred
- Project management and delivery experience
- Understand standard payroll journal postings to GL and balance sheet reconciliations
- Good interpersonal and communication skills including team management.
- Good organisation skills, deadline and detail conscious
How to proceed:
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.