£500 - £600 per day
about 1 month ago
Global Payroll Consultant - £500 - £600 per day (Outside IR35) - 6 month contract - East Berkshire - 1 day per week in the office
I am currently recruiting for a global business who require a Payroll Consultant for a period of 6 months. This role is very much project based and my client is looking for a candidate with very strong project management skills.
- Manage the delivery and completion of the APAC payroll provider transition.
- Partner with the team and stakeholders to support the Global banking transition project
- Lead from a payroll perspective on the Oracle Time and Absence roll out
- Partner with our payroll provider to lead the roll out of the Payroll interface from Oracle.
- Lead on Process improvement initiatives for Payroll
- Support any other Key Projects that impact payroll
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years' multi-national payroll experience, including UK.
- Minimum 5 years Project Management experience
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Strong team player.
- Customer-focused with a service-orientated approach
- Exceptional communication skills with ability to adapt communication style to variety of stakeholders including those where English is not their first language
- Demonstrated ability to assess situations, determine importance, urgency, and risks;
- Strong organisational skills including the ability to establish priorities, develop work plans, assess progress towards goals, and pay attention to detailed data and information.
- Highly resilient in the face of adversity and manages stress, effectively, in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
How to proceed:
Please apply below or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.