about 1 month ago
German Speaking - Purchase Ledger Clerk - Bracknell - Up to £24,000
Fantastic opportunity to join a progressive business and a global player in their field. My client has an opportunity for a German speaking Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their faced paced team on a permanent basis.
- Processing of payments to suppliers
- Managing all aspects of invoices that come in
- Reconciliations of UK suppliers
- Month end Accruals
- Maintain Aged Creditors report
- Monthly Cashbook and Petty Cash Processing
- Maintain the Purchase Order database.
- What you'll need to be successful
- Fluent German (you need to be able to speak, write and read)
- Passion for Finance
- Good Excel skills (V lookups and Pivot tables)
- Ability to be team player and ability to work on your own initiative
What you'll receive in return
Working for a stable finance team in a modern offices, they offer on-site parking and there is potential for progression here. You will have the opportunity to use your German language skills and the business will support you in your future development.
How to proceed
If you feel this is an opportunity not to be missed please call Michael Carey on 0118 9559 529 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.