£25000 - £30000 per annum + Parking + Flexible working
23 days ago
This exciting Credit Control vacancy is based in modern offices at my Client's European HQ in Bracknell.
They are currently seeking a high calibre, talented, German ( Deutsche ) speaking Senior Credit Controller to join the Finance team on a permanent basis
You will be working within a diverse EMEA Credit Control Function and be responsible for the German and DACH based customers and the associated Sales Ledgers. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a strong track record in Credit Control, Collections and Credit Analysis on a Global or European scale.
You will be required to build relationships both internally and externally to maximise cash flow and collections by engaging effectively with cross-border stakeholders and debtors .
In return you will receive a competitive salary, flexible working, free parking and a long list of additional benefits including flexible working hours.
* Credit Control and Credit Analysis on German Ledger of Accounts
* Obtaining payment from Clients using effective collection techniques via telephone/email
* Query resolution and Credit note processing resolving disputes efficiently
* Sales Ledger account reconciliations and associated commentary + forecasting
* Running stop processes on accounts and communicating with internal stakeholders
* Referring of overdue accounts to collection agents
* Providing support to the Credit Manager and colleagues when required
* Proven experience as a Credit Controller +2 years
* SAP systems knowledge
* Confident, versatile telephone manner
* Outgoing, engaging personality and the ability to work with a diverse portfolio of debtors
* Pro-active approach to collections and developing rapport with debtors
* Team Player who is happy to work within a Team and add value during busy periods
* Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
* Strong Excel skills - Vlookup, ledger production, statement production and ad-hoc reporting
* Fluency in German
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious fluent German speaking Credit Controller to join a highly respected, international business in Bracknell.
Please click to apply for this role or contact James Adey on 01189 559 534 for further information.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.