£24000 - £27000 per annum
3 months ago
German Speaking Accounts Payable - £24,000 - £27,000 - Uxbridge
A global well established manufacturing company based in Uxbridge. This company has a large corporate finance team that offers career progression and study support. Due to a rapid period of growth this fantastic business are looking for a German Speaking Accounts Payable Clerk to join their busy team.
This company are looking for a fluent German speaking Accounts Payable Clerk to join their strong but busy team. Your duties would include:
- Processing high volumes of purchase ledger invoices using SAP
- Resolving internal and external supplier queries
- Reviewing a list of parked invoices and chase invoices pending approval
- Allocating payments against invoices
- Management of supplier statement reconciliations
- Any ad hoc duties as required by your Accounts Payable Supervisor
What you'll need to be successful
To be successful in this role you will need to be fluent in German (written and verbal), have previous experience of Accounts Payable, have a good understanding of SAP and have a proficient level of Microsoft Excel (V look ups & Pivot tables). You will need to be a confident proactive communicator capable of managing a fluctuating work load.
What you'll receive in return
If successful, in addition to working for a well-established supportive business you will receive:
- Study support for ACCA or CIMA
- A strong training structure
- A modern office environment
- Local and regular public transport links
How to proceed
If this role is of interest, please click apply or contact Ashley Page at Wade Macdonald
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.