£23000 - £28000 per annum
9 months ago
This exciting German speaking Credit Control vacancy is based in modern offices at my Client's European HQ in Winnersh.
Due to an internal promotion, they are currently seeking a high calibre, talented, German (Deutsche) speaking Senior Credit Controller to join the Finance team on a permanent basis.
You will be working within a diverse EMEA Credit Control Function and be responsible for the German and DACH based customers and the associated Sales Ledgers. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a strong record of accomplishment in Credit Control on a Global or European scale.
You will be required to build relationships both internally and externally to maximise cash flow and collections by engaging effectively with cross-border stakeholders and debtors .
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, free parking and a long list of additional benefits.
Credit Control and Credit Analysis on German Ledger of Accounts
- Obtaining payment from Clients using effective collection techniques via telephone/email
- Query resolution and Credit note processing resolving disputes efficiently
- Sales Ledger account reconciliations and associated commentary + forecasting
- Running stop processes on accounts and communicating with internal stakeholders
- Referring of overdue accounts to collection agents
- Providing support to the Credit Manager and colleagues when required
Proven experience as a Credit Controller
- Fluency in German
- Confident, versatile telephone manner
- Outgoing, engaging personality and the ability to work with a diverse portfolio of debtors
- Pro-active approach to collections and developing rapport with debtors
- Team Player who is happy to work within a Team and add value during busy periods
- Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong Excel skills - Vlookup, ledger production, statement production and ad-hoc reporting
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious fluent German speaking Credit Controller to join a highly respected, international business in Winnersh.
Please click to apply for this role or contact Miles Gallagher on 07969881213 for further information.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.