£35000 - £38000 per annum
about 1 year ago
General Ledger Accountant - 12 month FTC - £35.000 - £38.000 - Near Slough
My international client who are a market leader in their field require a General Ledger Accountant for a period of 12 months. My client has state of the art offices and on top of this offers a great place to work.
Manual journal entries
Prepayments and accruals
Months balance sheet reconciliations
Analysis of suspense accounts
Production of month packs including P&L analysis
Assist external auditors
Support the production of statutory financial statements
Manage cash and bank balances ensuring the availability
What you will need to be successful:
* Practical and proven accounting experience (2+ years)
* Sound commercial awareness.
* Good interpersonal skills including people management.
* High level of computer literacy including spreadsheets (V-Lookups and Pivot Tables)
* Team player able to demonstrate flexibility, effective communicator and cool under pressure.
* Exposure to SOX and US GAAP would also be very advantageous but not essential.
How to proceed:
Please apply below or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.