£55000 - £65000 per annum + Parking, 25 days holiday, Pension
18 days ago
FP&A Manager - Abingdon - £55000 - £65000
Wade Macdonald is currently recruiting a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager for a rapidly growing and well-known global hi-tech company based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire.
Our client have an impressive brand, new officew and have grown over 30% year on year. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing division of a global leader where you can add value.
This role will report directly to the Head of FP&A, EMEA and will be responsible for supporting the EMEA Division by providing accurate and timely financial reporting and analysis to support decision-making and growth. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a newly developed team, in a rapidly growing division.
- Production of accurate, timely and insightful financial information to European business leads to support informed decision-making.
- Completion of monthly financial reporting and analysis.
- Supporting and liaising with European finance teams to ensure accurate and timely monthly financial reporting.
- Quarterly forecasting
- Production and monitoring of KPIs
- Providing reliable financial information to support business change projects, and the opportunity to manage finance lead projects.
- Ad-hoc project work as required
The Successful FP&A / Business Partner will be a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) with at least two years' experience with in FP&A or a business partner role with in a medium to large organisation. Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential as are strong computer skills especially MS Office (Advanced Excel skills essential). You must be able to interact with key stakeholders at a senior level. Previous experience within the Manufacturing or Engineering industry is highly desirable.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.