£65000 - £75000 per annum
22 days ago
FP&A Manager - London - £75000 + benefits
Founded at the turn of the millennium, our client is one of the largest independently owned telecoms organisations in the world. They pride themselves on being customer-centric and consistently deliver KPI performance which outshines their competitors.
Employing over 2000 people around the world, they are a cutting edge organisation experiencing growth every year. They are highly innovative, constantly seeking new and improved ways to deliver products and services. They believe in honesty and act with integrity with every interaction.
Reporting to the Group Director of FP&A, you will be part of a team that support all Business Plan related activities and processes. These include Group planning and forecasting activities, board presentations and internal management reporting. You will help develop business cycles to monitor performance whilst delivering informed analysis to support strategic decision making.
- Focus on the Group Business Plan and financial modelling activities
- Assist with financial reporting, forecasting and budgeting processes
- Work closely with Group functions (finance, treasury, technical) to source information, validate assumptions and improve quality and timeliness of Business Plan outputs
- Analyse financial performance against budgets and forecasts, highlighting trends, investigating variances and recommend corrective actions
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly board presentations
- Build appropriate automated models to analyse trends and monitor performance
- Implement and develop BI tools and relevant financial models to improve analysis and decision making
- Support as required the FP&A team with ad-hoc projects as needed
You will be a qualified accountant and have more than three years experience in financial planning and modelling, ideally from a corporate organisation. You will be a strong communicator, with strong commercial acumen and be able to present to both financial and non-financial personnel at all levels.
You will have advanced IT skills, a proven track record of process improvement and enjoy working in environments of change.
What you will receive in return:
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will work in a hybrid environment where your work can not only make a real difference to the organisation, but truly lead to career advancement
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.