£300 - £350 per day
2 months ago
FP&A - 6 month contract - Basingstoke - £300 - £350 per day
The role will assist the Finance team from a product line and commercial view principally around a transaction process underway with external parties. Previous experience of transaction reporting is ideal not mandatory. The FP&A Analyst will principally support the finance team in analysing key business management information, pricing and systems information to build a strong MI capacity and help the team deliver to stakeholders key metrics needed for a pending transaction. The role will focus on long range planning and forecasts, commercial pricing and product P & L deliverable specifically.
- Previous experience in a FPA/ MI role
- Strong Data manipulation and analysis skills in Excel
- Previous budget experience and long range planning
- Ability to interrogate live upstream systems and extract data from 3rd party sources.
- Drawing conclusions from data and analysing commercial drivers
- Qualified accountant
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.